Wednesday, August 28, 2019

A Warm Wooster Square Welcome to all N'aven Newbies!

New Haven Swells in Population as
Yale and Residents return from vacation!

I first moved downtown New Haven, 
and Wooster Square in 2006.  

While walking Zippy, I would always get
cars stopping to ask directions.

Why you say?

Well, because way back then 
there weren't any handheld devices 
that could perform that function. 

What?

Yup, remember when you didn't have your phone
to tell you where you were going
and you had to gut it out.

And at the very last option
(at least for men)
is to simply ask a Local (like a Blossom Blogger) for directions.

So at a very early stage in my Wooster Square experience was to know how to get to
WOOSTER STREET
from anywhere I might be walking in our
sweet sleepy sakura Square!

Why Wooster Street?

OK. You're really new in town.

Just google the best pizza in America and
BAM!
Pepe's clam Pie smack you in the eyes.
Before you can get up you're drooling
over a Sally's plain tomato pie.

Can you guess which is which?

But now, because of GPS, and Social Media,
I rarely get stopped for directions.

So many choices!

But don't feel sorry for me. I still get asked downtown where things are because there
are so many new residents downtown.

So if you are new to New Haven, this blog,
and to Wooster Square, we bid you Welcome!

No need to adjust your device, you've entered...the
Real pizza Zone

Speaking of New, we have a NEW
pizza place on Wooster Street!

Zeneli's Pizzeria!

Engine 1 lights blaring heading
to pick up a steaming hot pie!



Of course, I had to check it out!

While I dig up the photos from the
Blossom Blog Mainframe take a look 
at some photos around the Square!!

Glorious Mornings

Holy Hanami!

Rose Hips
(who knew? They're edible)

Days are getting shorter.

By any other name

Land of Ahs

Greater Yellow Legs on Long Wharf

Raindrops keep fallin on my head!

Home of the Brave

Teensy tiny treat titillates.

History Loves Company

Lot's of Red, Green and White!

Meet my little friend.

Park's perfect people!

My ship came in!

New Haven's ship sure came in
when Zeneli Pizzeria came to
World Famous, Historic Wooster Square.

The Zeneli brothers threw themselves into
everything Italian, moving from Albania
to Naples Italy learning the trade
by discovering it's roots.

Using the finest ingredients, these
brothers are pumping out some 
pretty sweet Neapolitan pies people!

A new day dawns.

Did I mention one of the brothers
is a World Champion pizza maker?
(you can see the trophy behind the cans)

Showing me how it's done in Napoli.

Meat lovers special!

Cheese dreams

All your dreams come true everytime
you step foot in Wooster Square!

Zeneli Pizzeria is a hit!

The Wooster Square Blossom Blog
bestows Five Blossoms🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸!

While you're there, tell em the 
Blossom Blogger sent you!

Come Join us!
Rain or Shine!
Cheer on the New Haven Road Race runners!

Let's give the runner's a good old fashioned 
Wooster Square Welcome!
9am to last runner!
Coffee-Donuts


See YOU at Zeneli Pizzeria
or
See You Round the Square!


***   ***   ***   ***   

Did you know that living downtown
is fun and that there's tons
of things to do in New Haven
no matter what the season.

But if you are thinking of moving
downtown, then speak to the expert.
Cheryl Szczarba, Realtor.

For 17 years Cheryl has been a top
seller in Wooster Square and downtown.

She has endless knowledge on condos,
coops, Multi-family and single family homes.

Take a look at her new listing!
Won't you be our Neighbor?

Call or Text Cheryl at 203-996-8328

Disclaimer: Living in Wooster Square
may be hazardous to your waistline.













2 comments:

  1. Thank you sir for your genuine spells. This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every possible means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife and kids. But when i read good reviews about your work sir, i decided to give it a try and i did everything that you instructed me and i Trusted in you and followed your instructions just as you have guaranteed me in 48 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me.. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much for your authentic and indisputable spells. Thanks Sir for your help. So I promise to tell the world about you great If you need help in your marriage of broken relationship,please contact Dr Osasu right now for urgent help WhatsApp +2347064365391 or Email drosasu25@gmail. com I want every one who is facing any problem should also give a testimony soon. Just like me today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cure to Hsv-1&2, Robinsonbuckler11@[gmail.com]

    ReplyDelete