Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Virus Has World turned Upside Down!

Wooster Square Cherry Blossoms


I'd like to say in my vast years of experience,
that I seen just about everything.

But this Self isolation?

I guess you do learn something new everyday.

Normally lines would be out the door at Wooster Street Restaurants. But now, some are open for take out,
some have chosen to wait it out.

We will get through this together
by keeping each other apart.

My work goes on, so that people can
watch our Cherry Blossoms progress, safely.

Yesterday was cold and rainy!

I am heading out to take some photos
to assess their perfect pink pretty progress!

Let's see today, Tuesday March 24th!








































































Keep everyone healthy by avoiding
to gather in large groups.

We're still looking at April 4th perhaps!
You'll just have to keep following!


See you getting takeout
or
See You Round the Square!




No comments:

Post a Comment