Friday, April 19, 2019

Wooster Square's in Full Bloom Easter Weekend!

All through Monday, Pink & White take over the Square! 

Not to mention thousands of 

Flower Following Fans!


What do we want?
Blossoms!
When are they peaking?
Now!

Good Friday most trees came to peak.
The weather has been somewhat
cooperative. As I just rode by
Wooster Square there were
a couple hundred people
and a news crew from Hartford.

Take a look at some
photos from today!

Head to Wooster Square Now!

They will be around a while,
some will be here for the Festival
on Sunday April 28th, 
Noon to 4:30

And now without commercial interruption or annoying commentary!

I bring you:

Pink Nation!!































Carpe Diem! 

The Blossoms are in full Bloom!
This weekend I'll give updates on facebook and twitter.

I have a lot of printing and photo
mounting to do for the Festival!

See You at the Festival
Or
See You Round the Square!

I could not do this without my sponsor!

Today!

Steps from Wooster Square on one on New Haven's most beautiful streets!
Call or Text Cheryl Szczarba
203-996-8328







No comments:

Post a Comment